Monday, December 17, 2007

A perfect day

Ok .. time again to set the blog rolling ..

I wanna talk about the day that was almost perfect (compared to routine ) .

The previous night I had gone to bed very early (i.e., 11.30 pm ). So I woke up early at around 5am and starting preparing for the classes for the day. I knew that coudn’t sustain my interest for long, so I decided to take a short morning jog. I found that Amit was still awake and was just about to sleep. Bidding him good night, I got out and started on a short jog . By the time I reached the gym, my legs have already started saying “Enough, Enough”. I did not want to push them too hard , so I went to the gym . No one was there at that time , I opened the doors , put some music and started working on my biceps. Remembering those old days when I was in Blore where I used to go to gym before going to office, I started working hard on the biceps . Meanwhile, Michael Jackson’s songs were playing in the background . So in between the sets of exercises, I started shaking my leg .

After half an hour of fruitful body building , I came back and had a bath. Then I went for breakfast. Already some people from my batch were there which I didn’t expect . After completing it, I came back and read the news paper for some time and dozed off around 10.20 A.M . My class was supposed to be at 11.45 . I slept for 3hours and got up for lunch. Feeling bad for missing the class , I opened the mail , It said that the class wasn’t there and that mail came around 10.28 . So with a happy frame of mind , I went for lunch .

For the afternoon class, our professor gave all the groups the same assignment and asked each of us to make a presentation. The whole class decided otherwise and came without a ppt. So he started discussing the case, and people were participating in the discussion. Not satisfied with the limited level of participation, he started asking the last benchers some questions. Since we didn’t have good answers, we kept mum most of the time. After that class, it was time for an ops course. We had a presentation to make and our group made the presentation. I unnecessarily spent 3 hours in making some slides when all I had to do was go to the CC and scan the text. Ours was followed by a funny presentation where the professor couldn’t understand much of what the guy was saying. It was followed by a one and half hour strategy class.

No comments: